Monday, March 15, 2010

After Dinner Thoughts

Dinner was yummy! This recipe just makes 4 servings; so if you want leftovers or more than one serving you need to make more. Everyone enjoyed it, though. What a relief! Especially since this was the very first time I have ever cooked scallops. They were easier than I expected. I encourage you to try making some too.

Jazzi is doing well. After her blood draw we now know she does NOT have diabetes! Whew!!! That said, the vet wants a urine sample. Well good luck with that. Actually Michael will take her to the vet on Wednesday so they can capture that sample. He just needs to time it right so that she has a sample to get!

Jimi then gets to go to the vet on Friday. We somehow arrange our vet visits all together during a short time span. Jimi seems to be doing well, but since he's been on the prednisone for some time now they just want to check him out.

I don't know if I'm going to make anything for Sunday dinner this upcoming weekend. I'm taking Mom and Dad to a 50th wedding anniversary for some very good friends of theirs Saturday night. Mom's knee replacement surgery is scheduled for Monday morning; so Sunday will be spent getting ready. I'm sure I'll end up making something, but I may not do much as far as planning is concerned and it may just be something spur of the moment. Oh well, I'll let you know what we end up doing anyway.

Have a great week - spring has to be right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment