Sunday, October 4, 2009

After Dinner Thoughts


Okay - all I can say is YUM YUM!!! The Mexican Lasagna was mighty tasty. We also had a side salad and Michael made a cherry pie. For the lasagna, in the future I might add a bit of tomato sauce. While it was not too dry, it could have used a bit more juice. Instead of canned green chiles, I chopped some jalapenos from a jar; I just like jalapenos better. The recipe makes 8 servings, 4 Weight Watchers points per serving - that's terrific.

After dinner Mom and I looked over the three house addition proposals we recently received. We like one of the proposals quite well, with a few changes. I sent our desires to our designer. This picture shows our notes. Hopefully he will be able to get the plans together before too long. We are ready to get this show on the road! If you are wondering what this is all about, well we will be putting an addition on our house for my Mom and Dad to move in with us. There will be a master bedroom and bath and a common area like a four season porch. We need to find out if we can keep our current fireplace and build the addition with it incorporated. To that end, Michael will be visiting the fireplace place this week. Hopefully it will all work out.


I'll be out of town for most of the week, attending a conference. I don't expect to be thinking about Sunday dinner much this week. No telling what will be on the menu, guess we'll find out before next Sunday! Until then, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment