Saturday, October 3, 2009

Something Easy

This recipe was in the St Louis Post Dispatch this week and caught my eye. Sounds really easy, fast, and yummy. So, why not? Corn Tortilla and Mixed Bean Lasagna.

Why am I so interested in something real easy this week? Because I don't really want to spend a lot of time inside. I'm bringing the Halloween decor up from the basement and decorating our house inside and out. You see, I LOVE Halloween. It's the perfect holiday to me - no pressure and you can do as much or as little as you want. I want to do more this year than I did last year.

So, enough yakking - it's time to leave the computer and spend sometime outside today! Have a great day yourself - and check back to see how it all turns out.

1 comment:

  1. That Mexican Lasagna sounds great; I printed the recipe to try. Thanks; I love the concept of your blog!

    ReplyDelete