Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summer Tomato Pasta

My friend Laura posted on facebook the link to this Perfect Five-Minute Raw Tomato Pasta Recipe that just makes my mouth water! So, yesterday, I stopped at a roadside stand and a farmer's market to pick up some homegrown tomatoes. I can hardly believe we didn't get a garden in this year, but that's how it goes sometimes. I think all the early rain and then the plunge into heat and humidity kept me from doing any gardening.

I didn't post my after dinner thoughts last week, and for that I apologize. Let me just say the slaw was wonderful. Marinating the mushrooms in Adria's steak sauce was a real winner! I highly recommend trying it - it compliments the mushrooms quite nicely.

I'll be sure to let you know how this weeks dinner turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment