Sunday, February 20, 2011

Tofu Parmesan!

I have been looking everywhere for a tofu Parmesan recipe I made some time ago. Mom requested it for dinner today, so that's what we're having. I thought I had made it and blogged about it; I must have made it before I started blogging because I can't find it on this blog anywhere. I've also looked through the printouts I have for a variety of recipes, some I've made and some I'm planning to make someday. I still can't find it. I'm going to go workout for awhile, then I'll come back and look around some more. If I can't find the recipe I made in the past I guess I'll just find a new recipe.

We're also going to have fresh asparagus I picked up at the grocery yesterday. I'm going to roast the asparagus in the oven. And, I picked up a package of Alexia roasted red potatoes & baby portabella mushrooms with green beans, onions, and a thyme-infused oil blend; I found it in the frozen vegetables section and it just sounded good. So why not?

Who knows what will be for dessert. I'll be sure to tell you all about it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment